WooCommerce add on ETA

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions WooCommerce add on ETA

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Xavier
    Participant

Hi guys,
    I’m hoping to get a site up and running with ticket sales in the near future. Just wondering how far the WooCommerce add-on is, or whether I need to use Event Brite for the meantime?
    Cheers,
    Xavier

Mike

BUMP ^^

Leah

Hi Xavier,

We don’t have an exact release date for the WooCommerce add on, but it’s in beta right now so sooner rather than later. We’re working hard on it and know a lot of people are stoked. I’m sorry I can’t be more exact. Keep an eye on tri.be for news and updates as we get closer.

Thanks for your support,
    Leah

Terry

Any news on a release date at this point? Can you categorize… will it be days/weeks/months? Have a couple projects coming up I’d like to use it for?
    Thanks for your help,
    Terry

Leah

Hi Terry,

We’ve completed the beta and are now doing some of the last changes. In an ideal world, this will be out within weeks, but I definitely cannot guarantee that.

~Leah

Nick

i too have a project that this is perfect for! let us beta test! haha

Leah

Sorry guys… you’ll have the real version soon enough 😀

N.Thompson

Can’t wait for the woocommerce plugin. My question is can you add video or an image on each of the created events? I was looking through how the events will look but didn’t see that. Only a map. Also, with the community plugin just so I’m clear users can submit events it will show up as a draft and with your woocommerce plugin we can add ticket sales to it correct?

Leah

Hey N. Thompson,

Would you mind creating another ticket with your questions? That’ll keep things more organized for other users searching for answers to similar questions.

Thanks!
    Leah

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘WooCommerce add on ETA’ is closed to new replies.