woocommerce actions in wootickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus woocommerce actions in wootickets

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    randomwalk
    Participant

I feel like you had this before but maybe I just added it myself.

Can ‘woocommerce_before_add_to_cart_button’ and possibly others be added to the tickets.php file? Is there a way to create my own tickets.php template like we do in woocommerce?

Thanks!

George
    Participant

Hey @randomwalk,

Thanks for reaching out. While I’m not 100% certain what you mean about creating a template like you do in WooCommerce specifically, you can definitely create a new tickets template in your WordPress theme.

In that new tickets.php file, therefore, you can indeed then add any WooCommerce filters and actions like the one you mentioned in your post here.

To learn about creating custom theme templates in general, check out our official Themer’s Guide here → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/

Then, to specifically tailor some of the information there to WooCommerce Tickets, you should make a /wootickets folder within the /tribe-events folder you make in your theme (which is required for registering custom templates – check out that themer’s guide for more information on this). Then, finally, in that new /tribe-events/wootickets subfolder in your theme, you can then make a new tickets.php file there and create what you need for your site.

You should first duplicate the existing tickets.php from /views/wootickets in the files of your copy of the WooCommerce Ticketing add-on, and then once you test that to ensure everythings working correctly, start customizing it.

Let us know if this helps at all!

Thanks,
    George

randomwalk
    Participant

Thank you, I didn’t think about putting it in the tribe_events folder. I was making a separate wootickets folder.

Just a suggestion to add the actions in your tickets.php because I am using woocommerce product add ons plugin in combination with the wootickets to add custom fields for the event.

George
    Participant

Thanks for that suggestion, it’s something worth considering for sure.

As for your ticket here, you marked it “Resolved”, which we really appreciate! Thanks for marking that. I’ll go ahead and close up this ticket for now, but if you have other questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to come back and open up a new ticket here.

Cheers,
    George

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘woocommerce actions in wootickets’ is closed to new replies.