woocommerce 2.4.1

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus woocommerce 2.4.1

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    John Paul
    Participant

Hi , I am currently on woocommerce 2.3.13 and notice that my dashboard is telling me to upgrade to 2.4.1

apparently this is a major update…do you guys know if this will cause any issues with WooTickets or has that being tested as ok to go at your end? I have made no customisations to woo tickets fyi

cheers

Bradley
    Participant

I saw the same warning message and uploaded it with no trouble at all and we’ve got loads of other plugins to our wordpress site.

John Paul
    Participant

thanks Bradley…I appreciate the reply

George
    Participant

Thanks for your input Bradley!

John – in line with Bradley’s comments, we’ve indeed done some testing on the new WooCommerce version with no issue. I will personally be taking some more time with it this week to a really intensive, thorough QA pass with it as well just for certainty.

Did you proceed with updating, based on Bradley’s reply? If so, any problems arise here?

Thanks!
    George

John Paul
    Participant

Hi,,sorry for the late response.

I haven’t upgraded yet due to other project commitments. I plan to do the upgrade at the weekend. So will let you know the outcome

Brian
    Keymaster

Ok sounds good. Let us know what you find out.

Thanks

George
    Participant

Thanks for your patience with this issue John – let us know if you’re able to upgrade this weekend, and if so, what you find!

Thanks,
    George

John Paul
    Participant

Hi, I upgraded and all worked fine..thank you for keeping this thread open…

you guys are the best !

George
    Participant

Awesome! Glad to hear it John, and your update on the matter is much appreciated.

Best of luck with your site 🙂

— George

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘woocommerce 2.4.1’ is closed to new replies.