woocomerce tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus woocomerce tickets

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Joerg
    Participant

hi there,

i need to take out a sentence in the emails that are sent out to me and to the customer after the billingform hast been submitted.

“You will receive the tickets in a seperte email.” this sentence is a wrong information in my case we dont send anythiing to the customer except the bill. they just book a place in course that we do offer.

so how can i delete this sentence?

next thing is “Payment Method:” this is the only english content in both emails. i would need it in german “Zahlungsmethode:” how can i translate this? Apart from that everything seems to be translated perfectly.

i hope you can help.

cheers,
    joerg

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Joerg,

I can help out here.

I have this snippet to remove “You will receive the tickets in a seperte email.”

https://gist.github.com/jesseeproductions/ec0756a728a65dec0266

Just remove New Text Here and it will no longer display in the email.

Ticket Email

To customize the ticket email please follow our themer’s guide:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/

To move and edit this file in your theme:

wp-content\plugins\the-events-calendar\views\tickets\email.php

Order Email
    “Payment Method:” is in the WooCommerce Order email that is done in WooCommerce and I do not have information on how to translate that. It is either in their po file for the plugin or they may have coding translate it directly.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘woocomerce tickets’ is closed to new replies.