Woo tickets not displaying

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Woo tickets not displaying

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Harry Edwards
    Participant

Hi.

I’m a designer more than a developer, so my knowledge is a little sketchy. I can figure some stuff out but not like a pro 😉

I bought the OSMOSIS theme which included your free calendar but I upgraded to pro and got a licence for woo tickets. Had everything working fine on my dev site on my company’s server. Moved everything over to a folder on my clients server in an attempt to check everything still worked and found that my tickets aren’t displaying.

on the licences page it’s saying “Sorry, this key is out of installs” under “The Events Calendar: WooCommerce Tickets”. I need to get this site live, Ideally I’d like to have their site live and working and a dev duplicate on my server that works as well as they are always doing changes and I want to stage them and test them somewhere before going live. Is that possible?

Harry Edwards
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Hi Harry,

I’m sorry to hear you’ve hit up against some difficulties.

The first thing that jumps out at me is that the URL you provided when you opened this topic does not match the domain name currently attached to your WooCommerce Tickets license key.

Have you changed the domain recently – and if you visit the license key management page and disconnect the WooCommerce Tickets license from its domain, do you find you are then allowed to activate it?

Let me know how you get on (do also note that, except for the ability to take advantage of automated updates, the functionality of the plugin will not be impacted by this issue) 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Woo tickets not displaying’ is closed to new replies.