Woo Tickets ISSUE: CREATED 6 Tickets, only 3 are showing.

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Woo Tickets ISSUE: CREATED 6 Tickets, only 3 are showing.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    floydtaylor
    Participant

I have 6 events

1200m swim
    free simw
    5km swim
    400 m swim
    kids swim
    2.5km swim

only the first 3 i created are showing. what is going on I did not have these problems last year….

floydtaylor
    Participant
    Barry

Hi – I’m sorry you’re experiencing difficulties.

When you create tickets each one can be allocated (optional) start and end sale dates. Is it possible that the missing tickets have been configured such that they do not go on sale until some future point?

Let me know!

floydtaylor
    Participant

hi possibly. it was around 11:45 when i did them and said start selling from today. 21st. at mid night the date was preselected 22nd which i did for at least two tickets. i’ll check it out and get back to you.

floydtaylor
    Participant

ok yep default was 8am.

i have two questions on it. the click up for quantity or volume it looks terrible having two counters there. what is with that? also is there a way of ordering the tickets? like scroll and drag?

Barry

Hi! So just to confirm, the initial problem (with tickets not appearing) is now resolved? If so I’ll go ahead and close out this topic – and if you could create new ones for each of the remaining problems that would be appreciated as we do try hard to stick to one issue per topic.

Doing so just helps us to ensure fair service for all of our customers and makes threads more easily digestible for other community members looking through them in the future.

Thanks!

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Woo Tickets ISSUE: CREATED 6 Tickets, only 3 are showing.’ is closed to new replies.