Woo Tickets in the wild?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Woo Tickets in the wild?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kandace
    Participant

Looking for good examples of the website’s that use Woo Tickets.
    Thanks for your help.

Leah

Hi Kandace,

Thanks for getting in touch and for your interest in WooTickets! I recommend that you check out our demo site WPShindig, which includes a demo of WooTickets.

I didn’t have any other examples sites on hand, but I did a quite search through our WooTickets forums and found a few for you to check out. Please note that these may be under construction or still in development, and may also have customizations beyond the plugin itself.

Bieres et Plaisirs (in French)

Sunny Dawn Johnston

Northwest Response

Halfway Up MTB

If you have any further question about WooTickets functionality, feel free to ask.

Cheers,
    Leah

Gary Aspinall

Hello,
    Do you have a fresh supply of examples, the only example I can see if your demo.

Cheers,
    Gary

Rob

Hey Gary. Thanks for the note here. It’s a good question; we hadn’t considered keeping an active list of example sites, but it’s a good call and I actually just had Barry – who runs the WooTickets forum – put up a sticky post where we can collect those for folks in your situation to review. That’s not been populated with much yet, but as a point of reference it is here: https://tri.be/support/forums/topic/made-something-youre-proud-of/.

At this point, the best I can offer up is our broader Showcase: https://tri.be/events-calendar-showcase/. Not all of these sites are running WooTickets – but there are at least a couple on the list that have integrated it as their ticketing component, last I checked. And if you keep an eye on that list at the forum link I provided above, it should be filling up relatively quickly.

Sorry I couldn’t offer more, Gary. If you have other questions please don’t hesitate to let me know.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Woo Tickets in the wild?’ is closed to new replies.