Woo tickets error message.

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Woo tickets error message.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Michelle
    Participant

I am seeing this message in the top of the WordPress control panel:
    Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class ‘TribeWooTickets’ does not have a method ‘handle_delete_product’ in /home/monadn10/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 406
    Can you tell me what this means (I have had need to delete tickets) and what I should do about it. As far as I know it is not actually affecting the functioning of the site or the plugin, but it doesn’t seem like a good idea to ignore it.

Thanks,
    Gordon Peery

Barry

Hi Gordon,

I’m going to move this across to the WooCommerce Tickets forum so that our expert there can help you – but you might anyway be interested in this thread and the suggested (temporary) fix:

https://tri.be/support/forums/topic/error-message-after-clicking-return-to-shop-button-shop-base-page-problem/#post-61591

It is something we hope to resolve in a forthcoming maintenance release but if you’re comfortable with the outlined steps in the above thread that might tide you over for the time being.

Cheers!

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, Gordon. I’m hoping that as we haven’t heard from you, Barry’s fix did the trick.

Since it’s been a couple of weeks now, I’m going to close this thread. Please open a new one if you choose to pursue this further.

Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Woo tickets error message.’ is closed to new replies.