Woo commerce 2.4.12 is not good !!!

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Woo commerce 2.4.12 is not good !!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Arnaud
    Participant

Hello,

I try to install woo commerce ticket but when I active it ,a red message in top say : I need to install a new recent version of woo commerce. I click on the link, and I upload woo commerce 2.4.12. But it’s not good, it considere like this version is too old !

I check tutorial video on youtube and I see they used the version 2.0.12.

What are you think?

Thank you

Geoff

Hello Arnaud,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry for the trouble here!

We’re actually in the process of phasing out our WooCommerce Tickets plugin in favor of Event Tickets Plus, which fully replaces it and still support WooCommerce integration.

That said, the latest versions of both WooCommerce Tickets and Event Tickets Plus are built to support the latest versions of WooCommerce. If you would prefer an older version of WooCommerce, then you may need to use an older version of WooCommerce Tickets.

However, if you go that route, then you will need to downgrade The Events Calendar as well since it needs to be synced to the same version number of WooCommerce Tickets in order to work.

So, really, the choice you have is to use the latest versions of the plugins with the latest versions of WooCommerce, or use older versions of the plugins to work with an older version of WooCommerce.

Does this help answer your question? Please let me know.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Arnaud
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks you for response.

I succed, I synced woo commerce event calendar by deleting event ticket plus . Is not it dangerous to use woo commerce ticket if he will be replaced by event more ticket ? I It’s urgent for me to open my web ticket but if it’s dangerous …

I’m waiting for your response,

Thank you
    Arnaud Bouyé

Geoff

Hi Arnaud,

It’s certainly not dangerous to use an older version of the plugins. What you’re really giving up is access to new features as they are developed and released in newer versions.

Thanks!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Woo commerce 2.4.12 is not good !!!’ is closed to new replies.