Won't Stop Importing the Same Event (Latest Version)

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Won't Stop Importing the Same Event (Latest Version)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Kevin

Using latest version of Facebook add-on and my Facebook test event continues to import over and over again. It showed up 15 times in the calendar and there were 36 versions of it in my events list in WP.

Kevin

I have the auto scheduled to hourly, so it’s pulling the same event in every hour.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Kevin,

Got a link for the event so I can test it on my end?

Thanks,
    Jonah

Kevin

https://www.facebook.com/events/308178595948547/

Events calendar is at gojuiceswild.com/events — you can see the multiple instances there.

Jonah
    Participant

Hey Kevin,

Can you change the date of your test event or create some new events so I can test things out on my end (the plugin won’t pull older events).

Thanks,
    Jonah

Mar

I get the same problem

Barry

Hi guys – just jumping in here since Jonah is away right now.

Are you aware of any errors that are being reported during the import process – or is this occurring during auto-imports?

I do know that historically certain categories of error could cause Facebook Events to “jettison” the import, however this sometimes took place after the event post itself had been created – so that’s a possibility here.

One way to try and ascertain if this is happening is to visit Events > Import FB Events and see if you can manually reimport the same event as before. If you can, look out for any errors that might be reported.

Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Won't Stop Importing the Same Event (Latest Version)’ is closed to new replies.