Won't accept event aggregator license key

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Won't accept event aggregator license key

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    campusflorence
    Participant

I have just pruchased one of your bundles including event aggregator. The other two items are installed manually however event aggregator i need to save the license key in the settings. It says the key is valid but once the key is saved it is immediately deleted and the plugin contunes to tell me to upgrade and will not allow me to import from faceboom until i do so.

Patricia

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

As I can see from here your license key for Event Aggregator is showing up as valid/enabled on campusflorence.blog

To get started, could you please make sure that you’ve followed all the instructions explained in this article to save your license key? Please make sure that you are pressing the Save Changes button to register your license after adding it to your site:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/finding-and-inputting-your-license-key/

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions in the mean time please feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can!

Cheers,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Won't accept event aggregator license key’ is closed to new replies.