Will shortcode stop working after 1 year?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Will shortcode stop working after 1 year?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Randy Miller

I am considering purchase of the PRO version so that I can embed The Events Calendar of my Divi theme. If I opt not to renew after 1 year, will the shortcode still work or will the Events Calendar stop displaying within my theme?

Thanks,

Randy

Geoff B.

Good evening Randy and welcome to the Events Calendar forum!

Thank you for your interest in our products.
    We’ll be glad to answer your questions.

If I opt not to renew after 1 year, will the shortcode still work or will the Events Calendar stop displaying within my theme?

Good news, your shortcode will still work, even if you do not renew.

However, this comes with some caveats:

1. You will most likely need to “freeze” your the Events Calendar (free) version so that it stays compatible
    2. You will lose premium support access and updates
    3. We cannot guarantee that versions of the Events Calendar that are “frozen” will stay compatible with upcoming versions of WordPress or Divi

As long as you follow these guidelines, you should be good to go 🙂

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Will shortcode stop working after 1 year?’ is closed to new replies.