Will It??? – Allowing add of multiple & recurring times per date(s)

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Will It??? – Allowing add of multiple & recurring times per date(s)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    richardcarter
    Participant

We have an application where our community spans the middle of the US. In that community, we have many locations, each of which offer multiple events, usually recurring over a seasonal basis; and to complicate it even more, on any given scheduled day, they may have multiple events at different times (ex: morning, afternoon, evening).

With respect to possibly implementing the Community Events plugin to ease our workload, is there a way for the user to be able to enter all the given events, recurring especially, for multiple times in any given day, on a single entry form? In other words, without having to return to the entry form for each different time-of-day?

Hope I explained that well enough….

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi richardcarter,

Thanks for going Pro and welcome to the forums!

If I understand correctly you would like to set up recurring events which have multiple recurrences on the same day.

This is absolutely possible with Events Calendar Pro and the feature can be used also on the Community Events submission form as well.

Here’s a screenshot for an event that happens four times on the same day.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Will It??? – Allowing add of multiple & recurring times per date(s)’ is closed to new replies.