Will Events Aggregator do what I need it to due?

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Will Events Aggregator do what I need it to due?

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by media325.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    media325
    Participant

I currently have about 400 organizers (that number will be growing). With FB Events I can run the import and selectively choose which of the events are relevant and proceed to import the events I choose.

Will Events aggregator mimic this functionality? I don’t need the import queries to run on your servers it’s fine if they run on mine.

media325
    Participant

Sorry about that typo. Should be “Will Events Aggregator do what I need it to do?”

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello media325,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

With Event Aggregator you can set up scheduled imports and when you set them up you can choose which events should be imported. I suggest to set up with a small set and see if that works out for you.

And of course, you can still use the legacy Facebook importer if you wish. Please note though, that our legacy importers are only receiving critical updates (if any needed) and only for a limited time.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Will Events Aggregator do what I need it to due?’ is closed to new replies.