Widgets Showing up on single event page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Widgets Showing up on single event page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Vincent

for example: http://www.gatewaychurch.com/event/12-step-recovery/2011-12-12/
    Below the event are widgets that i have not published (nor can I unpublish) Pages, search, archives and categories. Where can I turn those off? These aren’t there in calendar view.

Rob

Hey Vincent. You aren’t seeing those anywhere under Appearance -> Widgets? Is it possible another plugin you’ve got active is throwing those in? I haven’t received any reports of this happening. Let me know what template you’re using (under Settings –> The Events Calendar) and I can see if that makes a difference.

Vincent

Solved it.

In the plugin file: the-events-calendar/views/ecp-single-template.php

remove or comment out: [code][/code][/code]

Vincent

this code:

Vincent

Ok, so it keep flushing the code…. look for the bit that calls for the side bar and kill it

Rob

Excellent to hear. If you were willing to share the code using pastie.org (or something similar), other users could certainly benefit from it 🙂 We’re also fixing the forum so it’ll accept code, any day now.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Widgets Showing up on single event page’ is closed to new replies.