Widget showing next event from category 1 and category 2 – possible?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Widget showing next event from category 1 and category 2 – possible?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Stefan Kuske

Before purchasing the Pro edition, I am wondering if this is possible with the list widget:

We have three categories of events. The events list widget should list a total of two events. The first one should be the next event from category one, the other event should be the next from category two. Is that possible with the Events Calendar Pro? If so, could you provide some help how to achieve that?

Thanks in advance for any help. 🙂

Stefan Kuske

Addition: by ‘next’ I mean ‘chronologically next’. 🙂

Courtney

Hello Stefan

The Upcoming Event List widget can handle what you are asking. You can select a filter of each category that you’d like to use.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Stefan Kuske

Dear Courtney,

thanks for the quick reply. Can you tell me when that very version is planned to be released?

Best wishes,

Stefan

Courtney

Hi Stefan

These features are already available in Events Calendar Pro. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Widget showing next event from category 1 and category 2 – possible?’ is closed to new replies.