Widget Settings

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Widget Settings

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jimlapier
    Participant

I use a themify.me theme which I really like but it seems to conflict a bit with some of the functions of Events Calendar (can’t specify a featured image for an event with Themify activated, I have to set the theme to 2014, create the event / set the image, then set the theme back) but I’m not sure if this issue is related to this incompatibility or not.
    When I insert a widget into a page, namely the Event Calendar List widget, I can specify things to display like address, state and country, as well as a filter. No matter how many of these I choose, or which filter I want the list to display, they never take an effect. The widget is always a full list, with the full address and all events displayed. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Geoff

Hi there, Jim! Thanks for getting in touch and sorry you’re hitting an issue with the widget, but hopefully we can tackle it together. πŸ™‚

It certainly sounds like a theme conflict would explain why the filters are not taking effect in the Event List widget. It’s also possible another installed plugin could be causing it as well. Does the issue resolve itself when reverting to the default Twenty Fourteen theme, like the issue with featured images?

Also, have you tried deactivating all other non-Modern Tribe plugins to see if that resolves the issue? If it does, you can try reactivating the plugins one at a time to pinpoint which one is causing the conflict.

The filter seems to be working correctly on my end when I test, so my hunch is that one of the above options is going to help us get to the bottom of it. Please give them a shot and let me know what you find. πŸ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Jim! Just checking in to see if there’s been any further update or if you still need assistance on this one–let me know. πŸ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Jim! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new a new thread and we’d be happy help out.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Widget Settings’ is closed to new replies.