Widget Logic code for past events in category

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Widget Logic code for past events in category

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kathleen
    Participant

I found a post related to this that gave this link: http://pastebin.com/kAX9w2ME
    and that was exactly what i needed to target an event category page (where I wanted to put a button in the side bar that says “view past events in this category”).

But now I want to put another button on the same category past events list page, and I can’t figure out how to target it with the widget logic. Can you help?

So on the widget I wanted on the upcoming events category page, I used this:
    is_tax(TribeEvents::TAXONOMY, ‘my-event-category-slug’)
    and it worked great. There is a button in the side bar saying click here to view past one-day-classes.

Now I’ve made another widget with a button saying “view upcoming one-day class” to go on the past event category page (because it is showing the view past events button which makes no sense on the past events page). Make sense? how should I change this to target that past page: is_tax(TribeEvents::TAXONOMY, ‘my-event-category-slug’)

Thanks

kathleen
    Participant

This reply is private.

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Kathleen,

Thanks for reaching out to us, let’s see it I can help you with this task.

So, just to clarify, you want to show a button that points to a page when you are viewing a already past event and another one when viewing a future event. Correct?

With that information I might be able to create a snippet to solve your issue.

My best Regards,

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Widget Logic code for past events in category’ is closed to new replies.