widget list h2 summary

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO widget list h2 summary

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    John Paul
    Participant

Hi, I have an issue on my home page with the list widget. On iPad the H2 summary when wrapping into the next line creates a huge space and overflows into the date.

Geoff B.

Good evening John and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the H2 not displaying as you would expect it to on an iPad when the text wraps on another line.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

Based on what I am seeing I believe your best shot would be to create iPad landscape view specific CSS rules.

For now, there are a few rules that are causing this (I just focused on the problematic aspect, not the full rules):
    .post-165 .et_pb_section:nth-child(2) .et_pb_widget_area .et_pb_widget:not(.woocommerce) h2 {
    margin-bottom: -12px;
    }

.et_pb_sidebar_0.et_pb_widget_area a {
    line-height: 3em;
    }

Here’s an idea of what the iPad specific rules might look like. You might want to tweak this depending on the type of iPad you are targeting: http://stephen.io/mediaqueries/#iPad
    @media only screen and (min-device-width : 768px) and (max-device-width : 1024px) and (orientation : landscape) {
    .tribe-events-adv-list-widget .tribe-mini-calendar-event .list-info h2 {
    margin-bottom: 6px !important;
    margin-top: -10px !important;
    }
    .et_pb_sidebar_0.et_pb_widget_area a {
    line-height: 1.2em !important;
    }
    }

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘widget list h2 summary’ is closed to new replies.