Why won't my CSV upload work?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Why won't my CSV upload work?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ben
    Participant

I’m trying to upload multiple events for one venue using the CSV uploader (which i’ve used many times before) but it’s just not working! The events in question are in July and August but are uploading as 1st January 1970 every time! What am I doing wrong? Is there anyway I can show you the CSV as there is no upload option on this forum so someone can check it out?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the issues you are having and the late reply today.

We do not have a file upload. However, can you let me know what the Start Date, End Date, Start Time, and End Time are for a couple events that are not working.

And can you confirm when you are importing all those fields are in different columns.

Let me know.

Thanks

Ben
    Participant

Hi,

Yes sure thing, we only have start dates and start times not end dates and times (which usually works) and i’ve put them in the same date format that i’ve used before in the ‘Data Format’ settings in Numbers before I export to CSV.

Start Date Column: 04/07/2015 00:00 Start Time Column: 7:30 pm
    Start Date Column: 06/07/2015 00:00 Start Time Column: 8:00 pm

And yes everything is in different columns.

Thanks,
    Kelly.

Brian
    Keymaster

Thanks for the info.

I tested with the formats you gave me and it did the same thing.

If I remove the 00:00 from the Start Date that fixed it for me. Does that help for you?

You may also have to format the time to 24 hour format to get to work as well.

Let me know how what works out.

Thanks

Ben
    Participant

Hi,

Ok thanks! I couldn’t get rid of the 00.00 as it was part of the date format but I changed the date format to 2015-06-01 and the time to 24h and it worked!

Thanks!

Brian
    Keymaster

I am glad to see you were able to figure it out.

I am going to go ahead and close this ticket. If you have a similar issue or another in the future, please do not hesitate to create a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Why won't my CSV upload work?’ is closed to new replies.