Why is there only 18 tickets left?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Why is there only 18 tickets left?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    chopkins92
    Participant

Hey!

Why is there only 18 tickets left? I set the number to 23 and there are no attendees yet?

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi, there.

Thanks for your interest in our plugin suite.

Our ticketing product doesn’t currently support PRO’s recurring events.

If you start to create a ticket for a recurring event, there will be a little question mark notice that reads:

Currently, tickets will only show up on the frontend once per full event. For PRO users this means the same ticket will appear across all events in the series. Please configure your events accordingly.

You should add your vote to this existing feature request for Event Tickets to support PRO’s recurring events.

Something some users are doing right now is using PRO’s recurring events to populate their events calendar but then breaking each occurrence from the series to turn them into single events — basically using PRO as an event generator but not actually using its recurring events functionality on the front-end. Others are just dealing with the tickets on recurring events even though you can’t then tell which occurrence they reserved the ticket for… use this information for your own reference but please don’t take it as any sort of recommendation.

I hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Thanks,
    Brendan

chopkins92
    Participant

This does not answer my question. Why is there 18 available tickets if I entered 23?

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hey there!

Thanks for emailing support and sorry you are experiencing issues.

Would you be willing to share your system information? That will allow me to check for possible conflicts and see your current calendar settings. You can snag that by heading to Events > Help, copying the information that is at the bottom of the screen, then paste it here for me as a private reply.

Thanks so much for your help!

Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Why is there only 18 tickets left?’ is closed to new replies.