Why cant i update?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Why cant i update?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    comhlamh
    Participant

Plug Ins WIll Not Let Me Updade – sez Ive too many installs

See attached

http://www.anony.ws/kyDb

This has just changed over night

as you can probably see I have just one install of this suite of plug ins

Casey
    Participant

comhlamh,
    Sorry to hear you’re having trouble here, but hopefully I can help. With your personal license for Events Calendar PRO, you’re entitled to receive updates for one website. To manage which website can receive updates, just login to your Tri.be account and go to your License Keys page. From there, you can deactivate updates for any URLs that you’re not actively using the plugin on.

Give that a try and let me know if it does the trick. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

comhlamh
    Participant

Ive scrambled my personal license so its not stolen.

https://anonfiles.com/file/468a3a632bd10fdd7c8f0194ebe9e839

As you can see, I have one site registered and its still not working.

Casey
    Participant

Can you try going to your Licenses page (Events->Settings->Licenses), double checking that your keys are correctly entered with no spaces, and clicking ‘Save Changes’ again? Sometimes this helps to refresh the License Key settings. Give that a shot, and let me know if that helps.

Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

comhlamh
    Participant

Yes my keys are correctly entered, I was able to update the plug ins before.

Casey
    Participant

Ok, thanks for confirming that your keys are correct. Did you try clicking ‘Save Changes’ again on the license keys page? If not, try that, since it can sometimes refresh the settings and force the license keys to refresh. Thanks!

comhlamh
    Participant

Yeah, tried that and no luck.

Casey
    Participant

comhlamh,
    Can you send me a private reply with a login to your site, so I can investigate further? Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

comhlamh
    Participant

Sure

CREDENTIALS REMOVED

chaplin35
    Participant

You shouldn’t really share your details here you know, anyone can log in now and delete your site…

Casey
    Participant

comhlamh,
    I’ve removed your credentials from the site and will investigate further. Next time, please make sure you’re checking the ‘Set as private reply’ box when you’re sharing sensitive information.

Please stand by.

Casey
    Participant

comhlamh,
    Go ahead and visit your license keys page (https://theeventscalendar.com/my-account/license-keys/) and try clicking ‘Disconnect Now’ next to all of your license keys.

Then, go back to your site (Events->Settings->Licenses) and click ‘Save’ again to reset your keys.

Give that a try and let me know if it does the trick for you. Thanks!

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if youโ€™re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you need further help or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I havenโ€™t heard back from you here, Iโ€™m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Why cant i update?’ is closed to new replies.