Why am I getting error messages regarding plugin licenses

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Why am I getting error messages regarding plugin licenses

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mark Ramirez
    Participant

I purchased Events Calendar PRO and the Community Events extension. Both are installed and activated on one site in a multisite network. But I am getting the following error message:

There is new version of The Events Calendar PRO available but your license key is out of installs. Visit the Events Calendar website to manage your installs, upgrade your license, or purchase a new one.

Our license doesn’t expire until July 2018. What does this mean? Why am I seeing this message?

The site was previously at minesms01.wpengine.com/calendar, but the URL has changed to calendar.mines.edu.

Courtney

Hi Mark

I’m so sorry this is happening. Unfortunately on a multisite with a personal license (or any that aren’t truly a multisite license), this is known to happen. I have requested this issue to be addressed in a future update, but do not have a timeframe on when that might happen. Unfortunately, my best suggestion is to manually update the plugins by downloading them from your account here (My Account ยป Downloads) and re-uploading them. Data will not be lost.

I will be sure you are notified when a better solution is available.

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Why am I getting error messages regarding plugin licenses’ is closed to new replies.