Why adding an event from the CMS doesnt automatically sync/posted to EventBrite

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Why adding an event from the CMS doesnt automatically sync/posted to EventBrite

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sipepdesign
    Participant

I was trying to add an event to the CMS using the Event Calendar Plugin with add-on of EventBrite Plugin, but when I save the event it doesn’t sync or added to the EventBrite but instead, the process is reverse that Customer needs to create an event from the EventBrite website and then import the data of EventBrite to the CMS.

We are looking for a way that the Customer can add an event from the CMS and it will also automatically posted/saved on the EventBrite.

Is this a bug because it should work that way right and not in reverse?

Hunter

Hi and welcome back 🙂

The functionality you’re seeking is in fact available with the Eventbrite Tickets plugin! To sync an event from your WordPress website to Eventbrite, simply add an event and scroll down to the ‘Register this event with eventbrite.com?’ option and select ‘Yes’. (see screenshot below)

If you haven’t already familiarized yourself with our New User Primer: Eventbrite Tickets, it does a great job of explaining how to get the most out of the plugin. Please let me know if this helps and enjoy the rest of your evening. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Why adding an event from the CMS doesnt automatically sync/posted to EventBrite’ is closed to new replies.