"Who’s Attending" shows deleted attendees and incorrect total

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus "Who’s Attending" shows deleted attendees and incorrect total

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Steven
    Participant

The event in question had to be postponed from the original date, so a number of the original ticket purchasers requested refunds. The refunds were done offline, since the people running this weren’t aware of the WooCommerce “Refund” button on the site. But the people who got refunds have been deleted on the WooCommerce end. On the Event Tickets back end, it says that there are 19 individual ticket purchasers; the correct current number is 17. Much worse, on the front end, it shows 19 avatars, and says “40 people are attending…” – that number should be 17. Amongst the avatars are the names of people who were DELETED (trash permanently deleted). There appears to be no way of getting those people off of the front page, and no way of correcting the number of attendees, which is completely wrong.

This is very misleading, and is creating confusion for the event organizers. How can I fix this?

Thanks.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Steven,

I’m sorry you’re running into this issue, but I’ll be happy to help you get it figured out!

In order to remove the attendee from the front end list, you would actually need to delete the attendee ticket from the Attendees screen. Could you please send me a screenshot of what you are seeing on the Attendee screen as well as on the front end where the attendee list is?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Steven
    Participant

This reply is private.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Steven. Reason: forgot to check that issue is resolved
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘"Who’s Attending" shows deleted attendees and incorrect total’ is closed to new replies.