Whole Search Bar on another page.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Whole Search Bar on another page.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Rex Graham
    Participant

I’m not a developer, but I’d really like the events search bar as widget I could add to a WP sidebar. Or a preference I click that would let me add it to a post, page or widget. It’s such a great search bar, but it’s hidden on my homepage with no easy way to put it out front where it really belongs.

Geoff

Thanks for the feedback, birdsnews1! If you have an idea for a feature request, I’d encourage you to head over to our UserVoice page to share it.

We try to keep our feature requests and support threads separate so we can focus on helping people over here, but you’re welcome to follow along with this thread to see if the recommended solutions work for you. Or you can open a new thread if there is an issue you would like assistance with. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to open a new thread. We’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Whole Search Bar on another page.’ is closed to new replies.