Whoa! What just happend? No gridlines and Pete & Repeat on Calendar view.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Whoa! What just happend? No gridlines and Pete & Repeat on Calendar view.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Reece
    Participant

Just upgraded from 1.3.2.
    On our home page (http://www.tulsafencing.com), the calendar view lost it’s grid lines. Then when I click on “View All”, the web site repeats itself. I am using also using Thesis 1.8.2. Thank-you.

Rob

Hi there. That issue with the calendar on your homepage; that’s the widget, correct? I’ll see if our developer has any suggestions as to how you could add those lines back in; they’re still present when I test it on the 2011 theme so this does look to be a theme-specific issue.

As for the second issue: it looks like “View All” is taking us to /events, but that the layout of that page is messed up. Have you played around with the different templating options available under Settings –> The Events Calendar? If you’re on default page template, for example, try switching to default events template. Don’t forget to resave your permalinks upon making any changes like that.

Let me know on the points above and I’ll follow-up/continue troubleshooting as needed from there.

Reece
    Participant

Thank-you for checking on the grid lines. With all the previous attention from Matt Hodder and other Thesis users, I am surprised version 2.0 is not more Thesis compatible.

My previous setting was the “Default Page Template”. It is currently set to “Default Events Template.” Just caused a different sort of problems.

Hope we can get these issues resolved soon, because these are real “show-stoppers”!

Thank-you.

Rob

We actually had a number of beta testers working on Thesis and none of them had reported this issue. It’s quite possible it was introduced in a recent code change when we overhauled the template tags, etc.

The issue with the website reseting itself is not a bug with the plugin, it’s an integration problem. I can get a developer to take a look at this as well as the widget.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Reece,

It looks like for some reason the plugin is not loading the default stylesheet. Have you tried deactivating and reactivating the plugin? Or, do you have the plugins default styling disabled/unregistered from some reason in Thesis?

I do notice that your custom events.css file is being loaded but it contains old classes and id’s for elements that the old version of the plugin used. So, you could either go through manually and fix the classes and id’s in that file or get the plugins default stylesheet loaded and then reintroduce your custom styles.

I hope that helps but let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
    Jonah

Jonah
    Participant

Actually scratch that, I see what’s going on. When you have your own events.css file in your theme, it completely overrides the plugins events.css and since you’ve got old styles in there you’re going to somehow have to migrate them or just use the plugins events.css by deleting the one in your theme (backup first though 🙂

Does that help?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Whoa! What just happend? No gridlines and Pete & Repeat on Calendar view.’ is closed to new replies.