White screen of death on WP-admin after installing Calendar Pro

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO White screen of death on WP-admin after installing Calendar Pro

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Brooks
    Participant

Hello, I got the white screen of death after installing calendar pro on the backend of a website. Functionality resumes after disabling the plugin from cpanel, but I’ll immediately get it again after attempting to install the plugin.

Any assistance would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks!

Digi

Josh
    Participant

Hey Digi,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I’m sorry to hear about the issues you’re experiencing here with our plugin. As a starting point, can you turn WP_DEBUG & WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY on within your site’s wp-config.php file and try activating the plugin again?

Rather than a white screen, you should now see additional information about the error that is caused and creating the white screen for you. This will help us in determining exactly what may be happening on your site here.

Thanks!

Brooks
    Participant

Good morning, Josh,

I get the following when I try to activate the plugin:

Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/paddysirishpub/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1518

Thanks for the assistance!

-Digi

Josh
    Participant

Hey Brooks,

This is definitely an odd error to be seeing here and not one that I would typically expect to create a white screen of death like a Fatal Error would.

As a test here, could you try upgrading your WordPress installation to the latest version and then temporarily disable the other plugins and switching to a default theme. Then try activating our Calendar plugins to see if they work then. If so, try activating your theme and your plugins again one by one to see if there is something else that could also be contributing here.

Thanks!

Brooks
    Participant

Josh, thank you for the assistance. I have had some problems with the latest updates to WP, so chose not to update to the latest release. However, attempting the core update resolved my problem for the plugin.

Thank you for your assistance!

Josh
    Participant

Hey Brooks,

No problem! Happy to help.

I’ll go ahead and close this thread for now. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to open a new one.

Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘White screen of death on WP-admin after installing Calendar Pro’ is closed to new replies.