Which products to buy

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Which products to buy

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Alyssa

Hi there, your product has come highly recommended and I’d like to buy it. I just want to make sure I understand exactly what to buy.

I run a website which coordinates a global day of celebration: so each year we have about 500 people submit their events to our listing. These events occur all around the world. We don’t need the ability to register for them or anything, just for people to submit them and possibly sign in to change details.

Do I need to buy both the Event Calendar Pro and Community Events? Also, is it possible to export the details of the people who submit the events (so I can contact them later. Things like name, organization, job title, email, etc). Lastly, can I buy a Personal license? I’ll only be using them on 1 site, and we’re a small budget non-profit organization.

Thanks for your help!

Joyce Grace

Hi Alyssa,

You’ll need Events Calendar Pro and Community Events, and yes, if it is only for one site you only need a personal license.

If you want to export your users you will need to make sure not to allow “anonymous” submissions so that everyone has to be logged in to actually submit an event. That way they will become WordPress users in your site wide set up. Then you will need a plugin to export your users.

You might want to look at the WP Members plugin. I use it myself, and I think it might come in handy for you.

Hope this helps!

Alyssa

Joyce, thanks for the info and the recommendation!

Rob

Glad to hear that was of value to you, Alyssa. Joyce is out the next week or so but if you have any other questions or if we can do anything else…please let us know. Thanks again for your interest and support.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Which products to buy’ is closed to new replies.