Which product/s should I buy?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Which product/s should I buy?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ricky Bailey

Good evening,

I am working on a website which holds private songwriting retreats around the world.
    Each retreat is held at a single venue, and costs X amount to register.
    Visitors need to be able to find a retreat, register and pay for their slot/ticket – I need to be able to limit the number of slots/tickets per retreat. Linking to PayPal would be fine.

Which product/s do I need to purchase to achieve the above functionality?

I’ve looked at the Events Calendar, Tickets and Eventbrite Tickets but I’m not sure which one is right for me?

If you could advise, that would be great.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the interest in our Products.

Our ticketing solution for WooCommerce Tickets might work for you although it is not a booking system, but a ticketing system.

It can use Paypal for payment and you can limit the amount of tickets available per ticket.

This guide shows how to setup all the features:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/new-user-primer-woocommerce-tickets/

That could help you figure out if it will work for you.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Ricky Bailey

Hi Brian,

Thanks. Am I right in thinking that the Events Calendar Pro and the WooCommerce Tickets products integrate with each other? I want the functionality of the Events Calendar, with the facility to buy a ticket for the event, from the event page… do I need both products, or will just the one cater for all of this?

Still a little confused!

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

You do not need Pro for WooCommerce Tickets to work.

WooCommerce Tickets only needs the core version of the Events Calendar found for free on WordPress.org: https://wordpress.org/plugins/the-events-calendar/

You would only need Pro if you want the Pro Features. However, recurring events with tickets are not currently supported.

Thanks

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Which product/s should I buy?’ is closed to new replies.