which plugins do i need

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions which plugins do i need

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Laurence

Hello,

I am designing a site for a speakers series. Were you can sign up for the full series (one event per month) . You get a price for the full season 6 events.

But i also want to have the possibility to register for the events individually at different prices.
    Which of your plugins would you recommend to manage that scenario.

Thank you

Barry

Hi!

For something like that a combination of The Events Calendar (our free, core plugin), WooCommerce Tickets and WooCommerce itself (also free) could be a solid foundation. I would note however that although a different price per ticket/per event is entirely possible selling a ticket for an entire series of events is not currently supported.

Of course, we also have ticketing plugins that support and play nicely with Shopp, EDD and WP E-Commerce – so if you prefer to use any of those as the underlying ecommerce engine we’ve got you covered (and taking the time to figure that part out, if you haven’t already done so, could be time well spent) 🙂

It’s not impossible to achieve by any means, but might require a little creative thinking.

I hope that helps!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘which plugins do i need’ is closed to new replies.