Which plugin for a ferry timetable?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Which plugin for a ferry timetable?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jake Rayson

I have a ferry timetable to build, something that will look a little like this:

ferry timetable

There would be unique tickets for each trip each day, although each trip would belong to a set category (the particular journey). The tickets need to be compatible with WooCommerce, the week view calendar needs to be customisable with the time along the top and the days down the side. The question is, is this something that Event Tickets Plus and Events Calendar Pro could handle?

Many thanks, Jake

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Jake,

Thanks for considering our products. Its definitely something it can handle however it would require a lot of custom development to make it work/function as describe.

We do all you to modify the plugin and offer a themer’s guide to help with naming conventions.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Jake Rayson

Hi Brendan,

Thank you for you answer ?

Unfortunately my client is tied to FooEvents because of WooCommerce integrations, so will have to find another way.

thanks, Jake

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Jake,

No worries!

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Which plugin for a ferry timetable?’ is closed to new replies.