Which Plugin Do I Use To Submit An Event?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Which Plugin Do I Use To Submit An Event?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Angela
    Participant

I noticed there is the Events Calendar AND Events Manager plugin. Why are there two separate events sections to use to add events? I have added events to both of them but only the events shown in Events Manager are showing on my events calendar. If you can share some information about the differences and which one I should use I would appreciate it. I tried looking in the forum already for this issue but maybe I didn’t use the right search terms.

Leah

Hi angelakienholz,

Thanks for getting in touch. Our main product is called The Events Calendar, and you also have two of our premium add-ons (Events Calendar PRO and Community Events). Events Manager is actually one of our competitor’s products. I can imagine that if you have both installed on your site it is rather confusing!

I recommend that you deactivate Event Manager so that you can have a clearer view of the plugins you purchased from us. You might also check out our New User Primer, which includes walk throughs to help you get acquainted with our product. We also have a Primer for Community Events.

If you have any specific questions or run into any problems, just post here and we’d be happy to help out.

Best,

Leah

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Which Plugin Do I Use To Submit An Event?’ is closed to new replies.