Which file should be changed to change launguage on each component?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Which file should be changed to change launguage on each component?

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 years ago by Tatsunori.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tatsunori
    Participant

Which file should be changed to change launguage on each component?

For example, the component, “ADD TO CART”.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Tatsunori!

Thanks for reaching out to us! I am happy to help 🙂

If you want to know where to translate each translatable string, you should first locate the template file where the string is located. Let’s go for the “Add to cart” example:

That is a template from the Event Tickets Plus plugin. In this case, you can find the string in /wp-content/plugins/event-tickets-plus/src/views/wootickets/tickets.php in line 144.

esc_html_e( 'Add to cart', 'event-tickets-plus' );

All translation strings have a text domain that tells WordPress where to look for the translated string. In this case it’s event-tickets-plusthat means you can find the translation for that string in the Event Tickets Plus lang folder. There you will be able to locate the translation file for you own language. Example: event-ticket-plus-es_ES.po file for Spanish

You can always find the translation files for all of our plugins in here > http://translations.theeventscalendar.com/projects

Also, here is a great article on translating the premium plugins > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/adding-or-updating-a-translation/

I hope that helps. Let me know if any other questions.

Best!

Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Which file should be changed to change launguage on each component?’ is closed to new replies.