Which CACHE plugin whould you recommand?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Which CACHE plugin whould you recommand?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ivan
    Participant

Hi,

there is quite a lot of different cache plugins in the WP store, before start to test (and broke something 🙂 ). I would like to ask you which cache solution would you recommend me regarding to EC?

thank for advice.

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Ivan and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

That is a great question. Most caching plugin out there can be made to work with the Events Calendar.

The general rule of thumb is to try different settings while not being too aggressive on minification, HTML and Javascript settings.

However, with no special affiliation, I can tell you that several of our customers are really enjoying “out of the box” compatibility with WP Rocket.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Which CACHE plugin whould you recommand?’ is closed to new replies.