Which bundle do I need

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Which bundle do I need

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Erica Dyson

Hi

I need (I think)

events calendar pro
    events tickets plus
    community events
    filter bar
    event aggregator
    eventbrite tickets
    image widget plus
    reservations

PLUS

can people make their own calendars of the sessions they are going to.. ie select from the site and add it to their Gmail or Outlook?

Is there such a bundle please? Many thanks Erica

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Erica,

Thanks for checking out our plugins!

It sounds like the Ultimate Bundle will work best for you here…it includes everything you mentioned, besides Image Widget Plus. As far as reservations, you can take free reservations with Event Tickets, which is free itself (and is also required to run Event Tickets Plus).

To add Image Widget Plus to the bundle, can you please contact us using the form on our contact page and selecting “Help accessing my account”? We can get you taken care of from there.

For your users to export events, we do have buttons on events by default that will allow them to export to Google calendars and iCal (see screenshot), and an export button on the main events calendar (see screenshot).

Please let me know if you have any other questions, and we’ll keep an eye out for your email regarding the bundle!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Which bundle do I need’ is closed to new replies.