Where to load Custom CSS files?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Where to load Custom CSS files?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mike
    Participant

I see in the Themer’s Guide the locations of some of the CSS files, but not all:

Loading Custom Styles for The Events Calendar

To load custom styles for core views and elements, create a stylesheet called tribe-events.css in the tribe-events/ directory of your theme.
    Loading Custom Styles for Events Calendar PRO (premium)

To load custom styles for Events Calendar PRO views and elements, create a stylesheet called tribe-events-pro.css in the tribe-events/pro/ directory of your theme.
    To load custom styles for the Events Calendar widget, create a stylesheet called widget-calendar.css in the tribe-events/pro/ directory of your theme.
    Loading custom Styles for Community Events (premium)

To load custom styles for Community Events views and elements, create a stylesheet called tribe-events-community.css in the tribe-events/community/ directory of your theme.

Where are the CSS files for the Event Tickets & Event Tickets Plus files located? If altered, where would I store them in my tribe-events/ directory?

Thanks!

Cliff

Hi, Mike. Same answer for Event Tickets and Plus as you asked for Filter Bar: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/where-do-are-the-custom-css-files-for-the-filter-bar-located/

If you have follow-up questions for either of these two plugins, let me know in that other thread.

Thanks.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Where to load Custom CSS files?’ is closed to new replies.