Where to find a list of hooks and filters for all the addons?

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Where to find a list of hooks and filters for all the addons?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    College Dawson
    Participant

I can see the documentation nicely lays out the classes and functions for each add on but is there a place to find specifically the hooks and filters? eg. tribe_events_community_required_fields
    Maybe its obvious but I find it hard to navigate these forum for answers.

Suggestion:
    This site could use breadcrumbs to help people orient themselves around the support area.

Barry

Hi Patrick,

I don’t believe we do currently have such a list and I definitely take on board your point about the documentation.

In fact, we’re actively rebuilding things in a way that (hopefully) will address a few of your concerns and the good news is that ship is almost ready to sail.

If you’d like to be notified when it’s ready, please just sign up here (caution! It may temporarily be down while we work on it).

Thanks!

College Dawson
    Participant

Thanks for the info. Looking forward to the documentation facelift.

Barry

Definitely, us too: some more work needs to be done to make sure we’ve got comprehensive coverage there (now this new site is live) but we are working on it!

I’ll go ahead and close this thread as there’s not too much more I can offer right at this point, but please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed if we can help with anything else 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Where to find a list of hooks and filters for all the addons?’ is closed to new replies.