Where is the "single template" or "default template" or main event page template

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Where is the "single template" or "default template" or main event page template

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    vbt
    Participant

I am new to this plugin and I don’t get it, where can I edit the template for the page that displays the event details?

I have followd the instructions to add the template files to my theme folder. My .css file is working so the path must correct. But even that is not relevant to my question.

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, vbt. Welcome to the Modern Tribe community!

For help with customizing template, please check out our Themer’s Guide for The Events Calendar, linked at right. That should give you all the direction you need to get you started. If you hit any snags along the way, just let us know!

vbt
    Participant

Yeah, found it – late at night. Btw: The Theamer’s Guide does not state that the PRO version does not contain the basic files that are included in the basic version.

CASE CLOSED

Kelly
    Participant

Sorry about that, vbt. Because PRO is an add-on to TEC, you do need the core files there to be able to edit them. I’m glad that you were able to get this resolved!

That said, I’ll go ahead and close this thread. Please feel free to start a new one if anything else comes up!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Where is the "single template" or "default template" or main event page template’ is closed to new replies.