Where is the settings to show how many tickets are left?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Where is the settings to show how many tickets are left?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Chris
    Participant

I can t seem to find it. I enabled stock number but it does not show how many left on the ticket page and this is one of the most important thing so that people see numbers going down and buy early instead of last minute

Rob

Hey Chris. Thanks for the note here, and for your early purchase of WooTickets. This was something we intentionally left out of the plugin based on feedback we’d received during the UX tests and beta sessions; that being said, since you’re requesting it (and this is only the second support thread on day 2 of the plugin’s lifecycle) we may want to re-evaluate that. I’ve logged a ticket for the team to see what can be done about enabling this option for an upcoming release.

In the interim, our dev Daniel proposed a workaround that should accomplish this nicely for you…just do a template override and you will be set.

In your theme folder, create (if it doesn’t exist) an ‘events’ folder and drop in it a file called tickets.php with this content: https://gist.github.com/46a2ab0d5133da2bd70d.

Hope that helps! Please let us know if not, and thanks again for your support.

Barry

Hi Chris! How did Rob’s suggestion work out for you – are you all set here?

Chris
    Participant

Thanks that worked nicely

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Where is the settings to show how many tickets are left?’ is closed to new replies.