Where is the file located for "submit an event" page?

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Where is the file located for "submit an event" page?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tony
    Participant

I want to remove a couple of fields from here but can’t find the file.
    Specifically the end time.
    Where is it?

flguy
    Participant

I too would like to know how to remove the END DATE – END TIME. We have events that start in the evening and run into early the next morning. We do not want to display the event on two different days & if we run the event of a single day we don’t want customers to think we close at 11:55 PM. Any ides from gurus on this forum?

Rob

Hey guys. Thanks for the notes here, and our apologies for the delay…we’ve had some turnover on the support staff here lately and while we’ve been working to get the new crew up to speed, a few threads sadly slipped through the cracks in the interim. Normally our response time is 24 hours within the work week and we obviously failed to deliver on that end here. Please know this is not the norm.

The “submit event” field is in the event-form.php file, contained within the VIEWS folder. Note that if you do modify it you’ll want to do a template override, as detailed at https://theeventscalendar.com/faq/what-are-template-overrides-and-how-do-i-do-them/.

Let me know if you guys need more from there and I’ll get it over. Thanks again for your support and patience so far.

Casey
    Participant

Tony,
    Was Rob able to resolve your issue? If not, just let me know and I’d be glad to help out. If so, just let me know and I can close out this thread. Thanks!

Casey
    Participant

Tony,
    I’m closing out this thread due to inactivity. If you continue to have issues, please start a new thread. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Where is the file located for "submit an event" page?’ is closed to new replies.