Where is Event Submitted template?

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Where is Event Submitted template?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Joel
    Participant

Hi, I’m using the latest community events plugin and I would like to edit the template that is used directly after a user submits an event. Right now the layout is completely broken and I cannot seem to find the file to edit in the views directory.

I understand that you can redirect to a different URL (https://theeventscalendar.com/redirect-to-different-url-after-community-event-submission/) once submitted but I think I’d rather just edit this template, if it exists. Thanks

Casey
    Participant

operapreneur,
    Thanks for getting in touch, and hopefully I can help you out here. Unfortunately, there’s no way to customize the page template that the ‘Event Submission’ confirmation uses, since it always uses the same page template as your Event submission form. However, it looks like you have a couple of options here:

1. You could change your ‘Events Template’ to use a custom page template by going to ‘Events->Settings->Display’. This will change the page template that Community uses, along with your main Calendar.
    2. You could create a new WordPress page with your desired confirmation message, and use the tutorial to redirect users that new page upon successful submission.

I hope that helps get you pointed in the right direction, but let me know if you have further questions. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Where is Event Submitted template?’ is closed to new replies.