Where i can find function?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Where i can find function?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    fervent
    Participant

What using file list.php, where list of events building.

Barry

I’m not sure if you are asking where the list.php template is located, or which piece of code loads it – can you clarify?

The following resources may also be of interest to you:

fervent
    Participant

I will explain what i need.
    Can i change number of post to show in file loop.php and how i can do that?
    i will do it with this code
    global $query_string;
    query_posts( $query_string . ‘&posts_per_page=-1’ );

But search and ajax listing stop working, can i do it by another way?

Barry

I see – well generally speaking using query_posts() like this a “bad idea”. From the WordPress Codex:

This function isn’t meant to be used by plugins or themes. As explained later, there are better, more performant options to alter the main query. <i><b>Double Note:</b></i> query_posts() is overly simplistic and problematic way to modify main query of a page by replacing it with new instance of the query. It is inefficient (re-runs SQL queries) and will outright fail in some circumstances (especially often when dealing with posts pagination). Any modern WP code should use more reliable methods

If you visit Events → Settings  General you should find an option labelled Number of events to show per page – does adjusting this get you closer to your goal?

Barry

I’ll close this thread as it’s been a while without any follow-up, but if we can help with anything else please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Where i can find function?’ is closed to new replies.