Where did my Calendar go

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Where did my Calendar go

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Paul Pruneau
    Participant

MT Support,

I’m very excited to be using Events Calendar and I’m a PRO user.
    I just upgraded to 3.0.1 and am having a frustrating time because the CALENDAR VIEW has disappeared.

I am in process of developing a site with WooThemes CANVAS (it’s awesome).
    But when I go to the back end of WP to ECP 3.0 and try to view the CALENDAR grid, CANVAS keeps displaying the BLOG INDEX PAGE!

I’ve gone to the ECP SETTINGS tab in the backend of WP and have clicked on the link YOUR CALENDAR IS HERE and it presents the BLOG INDEX page on the front end.

I’ve also set the DISPLAY TAB view to the ECP DEFAULT EVENTS TEMPLATE.
    Please help me display my Calendar page.
    Thanks in advance and I look forward to hearing from you.

PP

Jonah
    Participant

Hi PP,

We are aware of some issues with our plugin and the Canvas theme and have a ticket out to look into this. We’ll get to it as soon as we can but as of now there is no known solution and no ETA as to when this will be fixed. You can either wait for us to come out with a fix, hire someone to help you or revert to the past version.

Sorry I don’t have better news here. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
    Jonah

Guy
    Participant

Hi
    I think I’m seeing the same problem.
    I purchased Event Calendar Pro to integrate with Canvas on a fresh install WP site and I can’t get to the calendar. Following all the links to the calendar take me to a message: ‘Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.’ on the home page.
    Hoping for a solution!
    Thanks G

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Guy,

We have a fix ready but it has not shipped in a release yet. For now, please add the following snippet to your theme’s functions.php file: https://gist.github.com/jazbek/5959855

I hope that helps!

– Jonah

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Where did my Calendar go’ is closed to new replies.