Where did ability to upload image / logo go for Venues?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Where did ability to upload image / logo go for Venues?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Gregg
    Participant

Hi there – Been a subscriber / paid user for Event Tickets Plus for a long time & love it – it works so well for our website!! I seem to remember that the plugin used to offer you the ability to upload an image or a logo for the venues, and now I’m not seeing that ability any longer. Am I missing something, or am I mistaken and the ability to upload images / logos for a venue was tied to another function (maybe to the tickets themselves)? Any help you can offer is greatly appreciated, thanks!

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Gregg,

I’m happy to hear you’ve been enjoying our plugins for a long time!

Regarding your question,you actually need Events Calendar PRO to attach an image / logo to a venue.

If you have Events Calendar PRO installed and you don’t see the Featured Image box when you edit a Venue, click on Screen Options on the top right of your screen, and make sure the Featured Image is checked.

I hope this helps,

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Where did ability to upload image / logo go for Venues?’ is closed to new replies.