Where can I see a breakdown of per tickets purchases

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Where can I see a breakdown of per tickets purchases

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Amy
    Participant

As stated in the title I am looking to be able to view a detailed breakdown of tickets sold/pending/cancelled/deleted orders.

For example lets say I have multiple ticket types for an event. How would I view how many people bought a certain ticket and a breakdown of people who bought that certain ticket type?

Currently it is set to view all the attendees on attendee list in I’m assuming a per date order.
    The ticket totals are up top but those seem to be wrong if someone has been deleted or cancelled.

Let me know if you understand what I’m asking for and If I need to clarify.

Geoff B.

Good evening Amy and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

I am looking to be able to view a detailed breakdown of tickets sold/pending/cancelled/deleted orders.

For example lets say I have multiple ticket types for an event. How would I view how many people bought a certain ticket and a breakdown of people who bought that certain ticket type?

The best way to get that type of information is through a WooCommerce report.
    By default we offer a link to the built-in WooCommerce reports.

There are however several other more advanced WooCommerce reporting plugins out there.
    I would recommend researching these as well just to give you an idea of what is possible.

The ticket totals are up top but those seem to be wrong if someone has been deleted or cancelled.

If you are encountering issues with the totals after ticket cancelations or refunds, I would highly recommend reading the following guide: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/refund-cancel-tickets-order/

Following these steps will ensure that your totals in the Event Tickets Plus reports are accurate.

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Where can I see a breakdown of per tickets purchases’ is closed to new replies.