Where can I find the event 'page'?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Where can I find the event 'page'?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ron

Hi!

I installed the event calendar and added a new event. That works great! There is also a link to ‘see all upcoming events’ (slugname: events) Now the problem: On that ‘page’ I like tot disable the sidebar and make it fullscreen, but I can’t find the ‘Page’ Events. Is this a page? Where can I find it? It’s not visible in the All Pages list. I also want to remove the search bar and change the title ‘Upcoming events’

Can somebody help me out?
    Thanks from Ron (Netherlands)

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Ron,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Do you have a PRO license? If so, you may log in with the email address used to get the PRO license, so that you could receive our premium support.

Otherwise, you may find an answer to your question on the .org forum: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/the-events-calendar

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Where can I find the event 'page'?’ is closed to new replies.