Where can i edit the email of the ticket buyer if he misspelled it during order

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Where can i edit the email of the ticket buyer if he misspelled it during order

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Stéphane TRAULLE
    Participant

Hello dear support team

When a buyer is misspelling his email during the order, he (obvisously) won’t receive his email

When i want to fix this, i go to my admin panel and fix the email in the USERS part of my WP, BUT the email is not changing in the order part of WOOCOMMERCE

When i add an action as “Resend tickets”, am i sure that the new mail will go to the correct address as i still can see the “wrong” email in the order details ? (as shown in the screenshot attached)

The (1) in the screenshot is the correct email i fixed in the Users section
    The (2) is the “wrong email”

Thanks a lot

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Stéphane!

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’d be happy to help you with that.

The ticket email and all the order emails from WooCommerce will be sent to the billing email address set in the checkout process.

The billing information is unique to an order. This means that if you change a user email address in wp-admin > Users it won’t change it for the WooCommerce order.

So, you would have to edit the billing information and modify the email address for that specific order.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have other questions and I’d be happy to help. 🙂

Best,
    Victor

Stéphane TRAULLE
    Participant

So i just need to edit the order (that needs to be in “processing?) to change the email and re send the ticket(s)

Thanks

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Stéphane!

Yes, if you edit the email for that specific order and then re-send the ticket email, it will be sent to that new order.

Is there anything else I can help you with? Let me know 🙂

Best,
    Victor

Stéphane TRAULLE
    Participant

All good for me 🙂

Thanks a lot
    best,
    Stéphane

Victor
    Keymaster

Glad to hear everything is working fine Stéphane! 🙂 Thanks for following up to let us know about it.

I’ll close this now, but don’t hesitate to open a new thread if anything comes up and we’d be happy to help.

Cheers,
    Victor

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Where can i edit the email of the ticket buyer if he misspelled it during order’ is closed to new replies.