Where attendee information is stored

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Where attendee information is stored

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mike Staines
    Participant

Hi,
    I am working with the plugin and I am trying to use information about each attendee but I can’t seem to find where this is stored.

I am also trying to create an extra tab under the attendees list where I can see the attendee list and orders but I want to add another tab but I can’t find the where the code is created.

Thanks for your help.

Cliff

Hi, Mike.

First off, I do want to note that we are fairly limited in how much we can support custom development questions like this.

You might start by looking in these files:

If you need some coding help, you may want to ask your developer or reference our documentation and list of known customizers.

Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions on this topic.

Mike Staines
    Participant

Hi,
    I appreciate that this might be a bit too technical but all I am trying to do is create a tab or a page where I can list all the attendees similar to the attendees tab without the check in.

I have gone through the links you sent but they don’t seem to solve my problem.

Thanks.

Cliff

This is definitely in the realm of custom coding. If you’re unable to get something working from the references I provided, you’ll need to get a developer to assist.

I provided a link to a list of developers that we know are familiar working with The Events Calendar suite, but we don’t promote or guarantee any of them.

Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions on this topic.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Where attendee information is stored’ is closed to new replies.