Where are the events templates?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Where are the events templates?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    wdaggett
    Participant

Hi. 1) The top countdown and event profile pages are not displaying the correct date / times and 2) where is the events ~~> profile template location to add Google map and calendar widgets?

Where are the events templates to add widgets / columns to upcoming events? http://warddaggett.com/jonathanmillerministries.com/events/upcoming/

Casey
    Participant

wdaggett,
    Thanks for getting in touch! Regarding your first question, I’m not sure where that top Countdown widget is coming from, but upon further inspection it looks like it’s not from our plugin. I would reach out to the developer of that widget to have them help you troubleshoot the issue there.

Regarding your second question, take a look at our New User Primer and themer’s guide, which both have lots of information and should address these customization questions that you have here.

After reviewing those, feel free to let me know if you still have further questions. Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

wdaggett
    Participant

This reply is private.

Casey
    Participant

wdaggett,
    Can you try temporarily reverting to the default 2013 theme to see if this issue persists? I suspect that this is an issue with your theme, but just want to narrow it down a bit before troubleshooting further.

I would also suggest that you try deactivating all other plugins to see if that resolves the issue. If so, then try reactivating them one-by-one to determine if another plugin is the culprit. Give that a try and let me know what you discover.

Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

wdaggett
    Participant

Hi Casey. I had someone else fix the problem, but there still needs to be the option of having the Events on it’s own pages so we can add content. Every other plugin in the WordPress community has this option.

Casey
    Participant

wdaggett,
    Thanks for the feedback! I’ll definitely pass it along to our team. Since you’re all set here, I’ll go ahead and close this thread out. Feel free to create a new thread if you have further questions. Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Where are the events templates?’ is closed to new replies.